Terms and conditions
Online booking requests can be made on the rates and reservations webpage.
You will receive a confirmation of the availability of the apartment within 3 hours.
Requests for information can be made by email to: email@example.com
As soon as the booking has been confirmed by e-mail, we might ask for a pre payment. This is possible by PayPal, banktransfer or credit card.
Chariot Amsterdam reserves the right to refuse or cancel any bookings that were made.
Tourist tax (5%) is not included in all rates.
On arrival we ask for € 200 security deposit. This is possible in cash, or by credit card. If needed, your security deposit can be used for:
- Compensation in relation to cancellations.
- Damage caused to the accommodation.
- Missing objects
- Extra cleaning cost.
- Using drugs in the apartment
- Ignoring rules of the apartment
In the case that there are no charges against the security deposit the authorization will be cancelled.
Chariot Amsterdam adheres to the following cancellation policy:
- If the booking is cancelled more than 45 days before the check-in date, €100 administration fee will be charged. If the booking fee is already paid, the payment will be returned less the administration fee.
- If the booking is cancelled more than 30 days before the check-in date, then the booking fee paid will be returned, less an administration charge of € 150.
- If the booking is cancelled between 30 and 14 days before the check-in date, 50% of the booking fee will be charged.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days in advance, or the tenant does not show up for check-in, the full amount will be charged for the entire period as booked originally.
- If no payments have been made, the amounts will be charged, or must be paid retrospectively.
- Refunds will not be made for cancellations after the check-in date in any circumstances.
Check-in and check-out times
The check-in time is between 3 PM and 11 PM. We'll send you an email with information how to check-in.
- Check-ins earlier or later are possible upon request but cannot be guaranteed.
- The exact check-in time has to be given to the Chariot Amsterdam management in advance.
- The check-out time is before 11 AM on the day of departure.
Chariot Amsterdam is a short stay apartment. This means there is a maximum of 4 guests and a minimum length of stay of 7 nights.
A "No Party Policy" is strictly enforced and Chariot Amsterdam management reserves the right to evict at any time, any guest who disturbs the quiet enjoyment of others.
- Pets are only allowed on request.
- All keys must be returned upon departure. Failure to do so will incur a replacement fee of € 150 per set of keys.
- Guests must immediately inform the Chariot Amsterdam manager of all defects in the apartment and damages that occur in the apartment.
- Each apartment has a maximum occupancy which is indicated in its description. It is not allowed to invite other (not staying) people in the apartment.
- Smoking cigarettes is possible in the living room. It is not allowed to use drugs (joints, weed or any other kind of hallucinating drug in the apartment.
- If any complaints from neighbours (too much noise, screaming and so on) € 200 will be charged and you can be removed from the apartment.