Terms and conditions
Online booking requests can be made on the rates and reservations webpage.
You will receive a confirmation of the availability of the apartment within a few hours.
Requests for information can be made by email to: email@example.com
As soon as the booking has been confirmed by e-mail, we might ask for a pre payment. This is possible by PayPal, banktransfer or credit card.
Chariot Amsterdam reserves the right to refuse or cancel any bookings that were made.
On arrival we ask for a security deposit. This is possible in cash, or by credit card. If needed, your security deposit can be used for:
- Compensation in relation to cancellations.
- Damage caused to the accommodation.
- Missing objects
- Extra cleaning cost.
- Using drugs in the apartment
- Ignoring rules of the apartment
In the case that there are no charges against the security deposit the authorization will be cancelled.
We adhere to the
following cancellation policy. If the booking is cancelled:
- More than 60 days before the check-in date cancellation is free of charge.
- More than 14 days before the check-in date, 30% of the booking price will be charged.
- Less than 14 days in advance, or the guest does not show up for check-in, the full amount will be charged for the entire period as booked originally.
- If no payments have been made, the amounts will be charged and must be paid retrospectively.
- Refunds will not be made for cancellations after the check-in date in any circumstances.
A "No Party Policy" is strictly enforced and Chariot Amsterdam management reserves the right to evict at any time, any guest who disturbs the quiet enjoyment of others.
- Pets are only allowed on request.
- All keys must be returned upon departure. Failure to do so will incur a replacement fee of € 150 per set of keys.
- Guests must immediately inform the Chariot Amsterdam manager of all defects in the apartment and damages that occur in the apartment.
- Each apartment has a maximum occupancy of 4 persons. If you are a family with 2 adults and children, more guests up to 6 persons are allowed. It is not allowed to invite other (not staying) people in the apartment.
- Smoking cigarettes is possible in the living room. It is not allowed to use drugs (joints, weed or any other kind of hallucinating drug in the apartment.
- If any complaints from neighbours (too much noise, screaming and so on) € 200 will be charged and you can be removed from the apartment if this happens more than once.